WorkSTEPS® is a program developed in 1984 to assist employers in complying with state and federal regulatory and quality assurance guidelines regarding pre-employment testing, on-the-job injury management and worker’s compensation claims. It was designed by physical therapists who specialized in industrial rehabilitation.
The WorkSTEPS® program has become a widely accepted system and it has been extremely successful in regard to medical/legal intervention for industrial organizations. Lott Physical Therapy is a licensed provider of the WorkSTEPS® program.
The program enables employers to:
- Pre-screen employees or potential employees who have cardiovascular and/or cumulative trauma disorders
- Evaluate current employees to identify safe and appropriate job positions and identify potential areas for improvement
- Identify legitimate work-related injuries and disqualify non-legitimate injuries
- Expedite rehabilitation and post injury returns to work
- Meet the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Please contact us today for more information.